9.7.12

JAPANESE SWAP SOAP, second post: MADE IN JAPAN

 Today I received this beautiful little basket of bamboo with some natural treasures inside, from my japanese soap swap partner: SUKAGO,a girl from Tokyo.
 Until  to the smallest details is Made ​​in Japan, I LOVE THAT !
 All Sugako soaps are very,very fine, simple and delicate ...
 I like the recipient of this  moisturizer cream wich  smells so discreet and natural...as fresh walnuts.
 has a very smooth texture and a natural green color.
 and now look at this BABY  soap!!!I like the name(french name ) the texture, everything...
 another soap as fine and delicate...
 all  her wonderful + precious gift!
 THANK YOU  DEAR SUGAKO !
 
I think this is a very, very special gift: ´´white birch water´´,thank you again dear Sugako!
Thank you for that :to send a bottle full with liquid just from Tokyo...means something,to me.
What a precious&delicious natural water :white birch water and it tastes really pleasant...a bit like coconut juice(much more fresh).
 I put all the soaps in their places(in simple and delicate  packages) and now I sprinkle petals of roses in your pathway...You are so beautiful...
 This soap smells so delicate and is so smooth to touch...is lavender essential oil i am sure.
 Even if was hard to choose..I think this is my favorite one ....perhaps because I'm so attached to the sea...
Thank you so much, SUGAKO!
I am enjoying everything you sent to me!
It was such a wonderful soap swap!
 I learned once again that beauty and value means simplicity and delicacy!
ありがとうございました.